NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, February 18, 2011

A little welcome respite

It's supposed to rain here tomorrow but yesterday and today were a welcome taste of what's to come. I did get to spend about half an hour in the garden but the rest of the day has been in the office trying to make heads nor tails of things.



It's been a long time since I did the office work and most everything has changed. I really am wondering if the good Lord is telling me that's it's time to slack off a little at 66 and mainly stick to wholesale. As much as I enjoy the kits, they do take lots of energy. For now, though, I'll leave things as they are. Max (Byron) and Tori and I so far have been able to manage.


I did miss posting yesterday though I found time to read Barbara Brackman's Blog. I had no idea you could do all that stuff with Photoshop. Well, I kind of knew you could but still don't know how. Great left brain that woman has. And besides also having an awesome right brain, she is a kind person and good friend to those of us who need left brain help. (She helped me set up my blog to begin with.) You really need to hop on over and see what she has for you.


This is Deb Strain's pillow. Besides creating beautiful things, Deb Strain is one of the nicest people I know. And I hate to use the word "sweet" but she is. And she has all sorts of giveaways so be sure to visit and say "hi".
And tomorrow be sure to visit Sandy Klop of American Jane. I hope I gave you the right link. She's supposed to be on the Moda blog. It's great to be able to catch up with everyone in between Markets. Makes me look forward to seeing them again even more.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy myself each and every day! your blog is a nice spot to rest!

    ReplyDelete