NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 3 - Fat 1/4 Day

Day #3 - Fat 1/4 Day.
But back to Day 2 for a second. We had a very nice but rather hurried Christmas with Max and his family - so hurried that I forgot to take pictures. Our oldest son, Brian, is a dentist. December is usually somewhat slow so it's the month we all make appointments to get our teeth cleaned, sealants for the kids, yada, yada, yada. Max's appointment was at 1:00 and Brian's office is over an hour away - really about an hour and a half. Anyway, a good time was had by all and Max made his appointment.

Now on to Day #3.
Day #3 of the 12 Days After Christmas offers a great deal on Fat 1/4 bundles. Buy one at the regular price of $22.50 for 9 Fat 1/4's (a great deal all by itself) and get a free Fat 1/4 Foursome book - 4 quilts using Fat 1/4's designed by me and my friend Sue Spargo.




And another day at the Dentist - hopefully our last one for awhile. I'll drop Cullen and Quinn's table and chairs off at Max's in Kansas City, then on to Olathe for Jake's check up. Pep got me a new Crock Pot for Christmas (I asked for it) and a cookbook. Time to try it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have been trying to contact you by email about my book & fat quarters I purchased from you December 28th and paid you for December 28th . I have not received my order yet. Could you please check into this for me and get back to me. Thanks

    Sue Babich

    ReplyDelete