NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, February 20, 2015

Tuesday came a little late this week.......

Actually it came way too early.


I'm doing the layout for the patterns that will show with the fabric line (Hawthorn Ridge) that will show at Spring Market.
And when I'm doing fabric and quilts my brain just doesn't do hardly anything else.

That said I apologize for not posting the winner of the patterns.
The random number generator picked #18 and the 18th comments was M.A. Barb.  If you would send your shipping address, etc. to Tammie at janpatekquilts@centurylink.net, we'll get you patterns out to you asap.

This is "Lilies of the Field" and you can get the pattern for this quilt by clicking here.

Back to work.  (I do still have time to appliqué at night but that's about it.)  :)

3 comments:

  1. Me gustan sus diseños!!
    pero desde España no es posible comprar
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy! What a wonderful surprise to find that I am the lucky person to receive these wonderful patterns. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete