NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shenanigans!, Shenanigans

Hi, my name is Spike and I'm Jan & Pep's trusty English Bulldog.

Right now I'm helping get ready for Market by being a "calming influence" while Jan appliques the last bird on a quilt due to leave for the quilters this afternoon.

I'm also helping guard the choring footwear that just happens to be in this sunbeam.  :)



This is "O My Stars" one of Jan's Lilies of the Field fabric line patterns.
"O My Stars" is pretty well what its about around here and the pattern is on special today only just for the blog hop.


And the "O My Stars"  quilt below is made up out of the Front Porch fabric line.  We have a very limited number of kits for it left and they are on sale today only.

You can get a pattern or a kit by clicking here.


Well, Mom's bustling so I'd better get back to being calming again.

Meanwhile you can visit the other designers at ............


April 27th –
April 28th –
April 29th –
April 30th –
May 1st –
Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at market Jan. I suppose Spike has to hold down the fort while you are gone. That's a big job for the little guy but he can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spike, you'rea great shoe watcher! If there#s somebody who can do this job it's you:-)

    ReplyDelete